-[Fire-Friendly]-
-[Fire-Friendly]-
-[Fire-Friendly]-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-[FF]- Website!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What Kind of Server should MG be switched too?

Go down 
2 posters

Server Typed
1.Surf
What Kind of Server should MG be switched too? I_vote_lcap25%What Kind of Server should MG be switched too? I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
2.HideNseek
What Kind of Server should MG be switched too? I_vote_lcap0%What Kind of Server should MG be switched too? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
3.WCS
What Kind of Server should MG be switched too? I_vote_lcap25%What Kind of Server should MG be switched too? I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
4.Regular
What Kind of Server should MG be switched too? I_vote_lcap0%What Kind of Server should MG be switched too? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
5.Minigames
 25% [ 1 ]
6.ZombieMod
 0% [ 0 ]
7.Bunkers
 0% [ 0 ]
8.Race(NOT LIKE THE CLAN)
 0% [ 0 ]
9.GunGame
 25% [ 1 ]
10.Switch server to another GAME(If option Chosen another poll will be created for game.)
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Don
Admin
Admin

What Kind of Server should MG be switched too? Empty
PostSubject: What Kind of Server should MG be switched too?   What Kind of Server should MG be switched too? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 2:48 am

VOTE!
Back to top Go down
https://firefriendly.board-directory.net
MiB

MiB

What Kind of Server should MG be switched too? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Kind of Server should MG be switched too?   What Kind of Server should MG be switched too? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 1:12 am

it should stay the same....
Back to top Go down

What Kind of Server should MG be switched too?
Page 1 of 1